- Mass demolition of annex building on Sixth Street at Elm begins Monday, Aug. 16. Expected completion by Friday, Sept. 3 or sooner.
- ACCESS: Sixth Street closed between Elm and Race. Motorists heading west on Sixth will be detoured south at Race Street and west again at Fourth.
- Demolition of north tower under way.
- ACCESS: Sidewalk along Elm Street between 5th and 6th adjacent to the convention center now closed due to tower demo.
- Installation of mast climbers nearing completion on the south tower. Demolition expected to begin in late August. Check back for updates.
Demolition of the former Millennium Hotel complex is using cranes and other heavy equipment to clear the site for future redevelopment.