The map below notes road closures and lane restrictions in Downtown Cincinnati, Over-the-Rhine and The Banks. It is updated weekly. View Street Tweets or follow @roadmapcincy on Twitter for daily updates.
Detours and Lane Restrictions
- Elm Street between 12th & 14th: Will be closed Tuesday, Wednesday and
Friday, Aug. 26, 27 and 29, so crews may continue work to restore cobblestone
pavers in front of Music Hall. The closure will be in effect 9:30 a.m.-2:00
p.m. each day.
Motorists on Elm Street will be detoured behind Music Hall by turning left onto 12th, north onto Central Parkway, east onto 14th Street and back to Elm.
- Rosa Parks Street between Freedom Way & Suspension Bridge Traffic Circle: Area is closed through Aug. 30.
Motorists can detour via Walnut Street and Freedom Way.
- Sixth Street between Sycamore & Walnut: Is reduced to two lanes until the end of September for underground electric work.
- Main Street between Gano Alley & Seventh Street: Is reduced to two lanes through the end of September so crews can reconstruct an electrical vault on the west side of Main.
- Henry Street between Elm & Race: is closed until mid-September while crews install special Y-shaped track to serve the maintenance and operations facility for the Cincinnati Streetcar.
Motorists should proceed north on Elm Street through the intersection at Henry, then head east on McMicken, then south on Race.