The map below notes road closures and lane restrictions in Downtown Cincinnati, Over-the-Rhine and The Banks. It is updated weekly. View Street Tweets or follow @roadmapcincy on Twitter for daily updates.
- Intersection of 12th & Race: Is closed until Aug. 23 so crews may install special track for the Cincinnati Streetcar. The primary detour around the "diamond" site is Central Parkway, east to Liberty, south to Vine.
Also, one lane of 12th Street in each direction is open east of the intersection at Vine. The block between Elm and Race is closed. The block of 12th between Central Parkway and Elm is open to local traffic only.
Motorists traveling eastbound on 12th must detour north on Elm, east on 14th, then south on Vine. Those traveling west on 12th are being detoured at Vine. Those going south on Race must travel east on 13th, then south on Vine.
- Sixth Street between Sycamore & Walnut: Is reduced to two lanes until the end of September for underground electric work.
- Main Street between Gano Alley & Seventh Street: Is reduced to two lanes through the end of September so crews can reconstruct an electrical vault on the west side of Main.
- Henry Street between Elm & Race: is closed until mid-September while crews install special Y-shaped track to serve the maintenance and operations facility for the Cincinnati Streetcar.
- Motorists should proceed north on Elm Street through the intersection at Henry, then head east on McMicken, then south on Race.